Small Business Education
Branding + Web Design Blog
DIY Websites Hurt Your Business’s Bottom Line and the hidden cost of lost opportunities and client frustration
1. First Impressions Matter
2. Lost Opportunities Due to Poor SEO
3. The Hidden Cost of Lost Leads
4. Conveying the Wrong Message
5. Frustrating User Experience
6. Failing to Connect Emotionally
7. Losing Credibility and Trust
We have some exciting news to share with all our valued clients and fellow design enthusiasts! Kredo Design is thrilled to announce that we are officially making Tampa our new home. While our location may be changing, our dedication to serving businesses and...
1. Great NEWS- the traffic is up 22% (compared to 2020 small business website statistics). With a higher population, the daily time spent in front of computers or phones is up, which means you have a greater chance of finding your ideal clients.
2. 94% of people create an opinion about your company based on your website. Most of us do research when looking for a new service provider or a product, read testimonials or reviews, or check their website and Google My Business profile.
3. 58% of traffic is mobile, so PLEASE ensure you have a mobile-friendly website.
Google Analytics will provide the actual numbers for your business. It may range from business to business, however, we all are more accustomed to checking things out, making purchase decisions, or at least comparing items on our phones.
Kredo Design has been named one of the top WooCommerce developers by Techreviewer.co. The list of leaders was compiled based on the expertise, experience, quality of services, and reliability of the development companies. To make an assessment Techreviewer collected...
a great idea if you want to become an authority in your niche and write guest blog posts/articles. As an example, I started a new magazine for women- FemmeBlossom, out of the need for a community of women supporting each other and lifting each other out. In there I write about running a business, finding your definition of success, and much more
Whether you think you are not smart enough, funny enough, productive enough, wealthy enough or anything else… My main suggestion is to write I am enough on a few post-its and keep it on your mirror in the bathroom, on the fridge, by the bedroom door and a few other places you pass by, stop by daily. Read more here!
Responsive web design and mobile-friendly website design could be used interchangeably. If you read into details you can find additional definitions but this is the simplest way to put it. It’s a website that is easy to use on all devices with screen and layout slightly changing pending if you are checking it on your phone, iPad, or desktop computer.
I am working from home for the last 10 years, and love it. However, it takes time to adjust, find a perfect time, place, setting, tools, resources, and mindset. 1. Celebrate your wins. 2. Create a perfect office space. 3. Add some scents to your office!
Proud to announce that Kredo Design just made the "Top Web Design Companies in Arlington Heights IL" list on Upcity.com. Check it out! Hard work, sleepless nights, drinking lots of coffee, eating lots of chocolate, and asking for referrals definitely pays off 😉 How...
Attract Your Ideal Clients
Start Your Project Today
Let’s clarify your vision, distinguish branding strategy, and create a website that your clients love!
Is fear holding you back? Let’s work on your limiting beliefs and confidence too! Wether you think of cost of a website design, quality or have your own ideas that just need to be put online – I am here.
There are 253,768,092 adults in USA. How are you showing up for them?