Top 11 Business Owner’s Resources:
Check out this list of business resources for entrepreneurs.
Check your email!
- A great tool that lets your clients view your real-time schedule and book appointments and pay online! Acuity Scheduling
- Are you ready to grow and hire new people? Check this service to help you with all the forms and hassle including contracts, invoicing, and payments. Definitely a great one on this business owner’s resources list. Bonsai
- Looking for a great invoicing system with option of automatic payment, recurring invoices and a reminder system? Use WaveApps. Option for payroll, and many other great features. WaveApps
- Scared of hackers? You should be. Create strong passwords with this service. Memorizing those, however might be a great challenge. Password Generator
- A great tool added to business owner’s resources that allows you to organize your projects into completed, pending and in-progress while collaborating with your Team. Trello
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email me. I love spreading the love for healthy products. YL Thieves cleaner is just my favorite- from the floor, counter to windows – it cleans it all!
- Get feedback from your clients without calling them. A great business owner’s resource to find out how you can improve your services and make your clients happy. Survey Monkey
What other Business Owner’s Resources would you add to this list of helpful links?
Ready to Start your Business?
Kredo Design is here to help!
To run a successful business, you need much more than help with branding and website design. Listed above are a few suggestions of some of the business owner’s resources – products and services we love or use. Contact Angie Godlewska of Kredo Design for a full Branding Strategy session, including business clarity session, making sure you have identified your target market, have a clear and moving mission statement, website store or membership site and… action steps to start and build your business!
“Angie was an integral part of our team during the creation and development of the Ecobolt brand of folding electric motorcycles.
Starting with brainstorming the brand name and designing our website, through creating marketing materials and sales networking, her knowledge and insight across many aspects of the business were invaluable.”
“I can’t say enough about Angie’s commitment to ensuring a personal connection to the Made By Mary website as well as a professional appearance and meticulous attention to detail.
Angie worked endless hours to try and help us launch the site on a very short turn-around time. She provided insight and feedback that was thoughtful and creative.
When I look back on the process of getting Made By Mary officially up and running, I will always remember Angie’s part in it. Thank you, Kredo Design, for helping to make me even prouder of our efforts to bring a great service to the Mt. Prospect community.”
“Working with Angie has been a great experience. She gets to know who you are and what you do and creates a masterpiece!!
She created the perfect logo and her ideas for the website truly aligned with the path my business is headed. I have a perfect website and blog thanks to Angie and Kredo Design and you can have one too – don’t hesitate to give her a call!”
“Every Day Thousands of People Bury Good Ideas Because They are Afraid to Act on Them.
And Afterwards, the Ghosts of These Ideas Come Back to Haunt Them”.
David J. Schwartz
825 E. Rand Rd, Ste 210
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Made exclusively in the U.S.A.